It’s About More Than Trucks
We promise to offer a turnkey truck deal. When you call in, we’ll provide semi truck financing and ensure your used semi truck is ready to go when you get here. If you arrive and don’t like the truck you originally came for, we have a huge selection of other trucks in our semi truck inventory to choose from. Nobody across the nation has that selection, period.
How It Works—Buying
Generally, the process of buying a used semi truck goes like this:
- Find a truck on our website.
- Call to speak to a sales representative.
- If you need semi truck financing, fill out a credit application.
- Set up an appointment to visit.
- Fly in and use the shuttle service from the airport to our office.
- Get matched up with your truck and drive away the same day.
How It Works—Selling
Generally, the process of selling your used semi truck goes like this:
Our Process. Our Values.
Anyone working for us abides by these principles:
- No compromise on safety. We work safely and deliver safe products.
- The next customer could be a family member. Take pride in your work.
- Own it. Take accountability for your actions and areas of responsibility.
- Relentless growth. Always seek to improve and grow the business.
- Never satisfied. Find continuous improvement in our work and careers.
Warranties are available for 2008 trucks and newer. Trucks must pass an expert’s certification for the warranty company to certify them and be warrantied. Eligible trucks come standard with 90 day or 12-month truck warranty, with an option to upgrade further.
Truck Inspection Process
When it comes to refurbishing our trucks, we go the extra mile. Every truck undergoes mechanical and cosmetic inspections and repairs, receives an FMCSA Report, and passes an emissions-compliant test. We take pride in restoring each truck to its full potential, giving you maximum confidence when shopping our used semi truck inventory.